Sometimes, I can be very excited for almost no reason whatsoever. This general enthusiasm is often misinterpreted as enthusiasm for a particular subject/event/person (ahem; man), but usually it’s just me being…enthusiastic.
Anyway, yesterday morning I woke up and saw (ok confession time..I do sometimes…um…check my email from bed) that I had been nominated for a Versatile Blogger award and I was like Yay! Finally an excuse to be really excited first thing in the morning (Note to Universe: This should happen every day)! So huge, heartfelt thanks to Jay of Defusing Chaos – you are officially my Prince (NB: this is a temporary status, which however by no means undermines the dignity of the position).
So this honour comes with some rules, one of which is that I must share 7 random facts about myself.
- I once got hit by a London bus. With my bestie. People stared. It was pretty funny
- I can build madly awesome camps
- I was a pagan in high school
- I have a tattoo that says ‘gratitude’ on my left forearm. I get a little mad when people ask why
- I once capsized a catamaran far from shore in the Mediterranean
- My favourite book is “My Family and Other Animals” by Gerald Durrell. Don’t judge me
- I’ve had an eyebrow piercing, a lip piercing, two nose piercings (one at a time..took it out, missed it and did it again), and a bar on the upper left side of my chest
And the nominees are….
- A Spiritual Journey
- Optimistic Wellness
- Disrupting The Rabblement
- The Connectivist
- A Fulfilling Life
- Choices of Life
- The Hawk’s Tail
- Life Awakened
- On Page 28
- Enjoy Life For Once
- The Journey
- The Verdant Home
- Alejandra Arroyo
So again, huge thanks to Jay of Defusing Chaos and an extra dose of love to all my nominees ♥
Update: I forgot to mention the rules. Oops. So the rules are:
- Thank your most wonderful nominator :)
- List 7 random things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the award
- Let the lovely nominees know that they’ve been nominated
- CELEBRATE ALL DAY