What is circling?
Circling is a form of interpersonal meditation between two or more people. It’s about ‘getting someone else’s world.’ It is this ability to tune in to each other that allows us to be empathetic, and to be fully seen, and so feel strongly connected to others.
We do this by becoming very present; to our bodies and emotions, to the other person, and to the shared space we create – and simply being with what is and what arises in the connection.
You don’t need to have any meditation experience to circle – all that’s needed is some openness, some courage, and some trust in the process.
Check out this video to get a better feel of it!
This is for you if:
- You are longing to be deeply seen and met with unconditional acceptance
- You want to experience being deeply present with another person
- You have trouble being in/with your body
- You would like to learn more about how to express what is inside you with others
- You want to explore particular feelings, thought-patterns, beliefs or circumstances
- You want to explore polarity
- The peace and connection that come with being deeply present with another person on a more real and exposed level than we normally experience
- Deep insight into yourself and your behaviour through awareness of your body
- How being truly vulnerable with another person is incredibly empowering
- The gentle unpacking and release of old wounds
- Themes that arise in the context of polarity
Depending on your needs, we’ll decide together how many sessions to commit to during our first call.
Sessions are 90 minutes long and held via Skype (with video).
Inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org